Monday, October 23, 2006

Wine....sweeter.....more aromatic.....flavour???

I am in the science library now, studying with this friend of mine whom I studied with for my 'A' level examinations three years ago. Pretty amazing huh? haha. We used to study together in a small group in school from morning to late at night and I still remember those times. I remember that we called this group of ours 'Canto Study Group' because most of us are cantonese. And there was one time, we got hold of the big big umbrella from one of the benches and we started posing with that umbrella and taking photos with it on my camera phone! haha! yeah, it was really fun....

If only we can get the same group of us together again, that will be really awesome. Maybe study together or something! hahahaha..but I think some of them are graduating soon though. Yet I am sure that nothing will diminish or add to those memories I have of the times I spent with them - these memories will always remain in my heart and like wine, I am certain that they will only become sweeter and more aromatic with age and time. (ok, forgive me for my lack of adjectives for wine. My friend and I tried to search the internet, but..........yep....

So you guys get what I am saying, right? :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home