Friday, September 15, 2006

Sunday School....... Summer School!!

ok, this is a short one. I went to sign up for an interview for the summer school programme just now. I went to the counter and went through my schedule to see which time-slot for the interview will be the best for me. It happened that there was this lady nearby the counter when I was there and I asked her (to the best I recall), 'Is this where you sign up for the sunday school?' Then I sort of stopped there for probably a fraction of a second (no, I didn't time it).......and then oh yes! Sorry, summer school! haha...And then I think there was this man sort of giggling behind me. (Is that what you call 'laughing behind my back'? haha...but it's ok for me. This IS funny!) oh man......For those of you who don't know, I attend sunday school in church on sundays and it's a Bible study class. Summer school is basically like an exchange program. 5 weeks in Australia at University of New South Wales. I get to take modules worth of 8 MCs in total in an overseas university. (Now, that's way cool man. 8 MCs in 5 weeks? In overseas university? Actually, I wouldn't mind taking 8 MCs in 5 weeks at a local university, but taking it overseas is a bonus.) yep, it was quite embarassing. I wonder if the lady is a Christian, because she was quite puzzled when I said sunday school instead of summer school. haha.. ANYWAY, I went on with my business and signed up for the interview for the SUMMER School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home