Friday, September 01, 2006

Unusual seats....

hello everyone! man!, it has been quite some time since I posted something up here. (ok, it's just been a few days, right?) you know, I have been busy. 'Busy with what?', you might ask. Well, I don't think I have been busy being a busybody. Actually, I have been wanting to put things up here, you know, found some stuff pretty interesting around (not about me) me, but eventually, I end up only doing it now. oh well, now' s better than never, right?

I realised that I have been more conscious about the stuff around me. As in, I try to look for things that I can post onto my blog and I have been snapping away with my camera handphone (not 'snapping' as in getting angry with people), hopefully to add more colour to my blog. And if I see something interesting, I probably will think something like 'hey, I can add that into my blog.' and I start taking pictures.

And check this out...















I caught this photo when I was attending a tutorial and I think it was my first time in that lecture theatre and I saw this! Pretty interesting huh? I mean, it's like coming from a modern cinema with the cushion seats, nice nice (ok, I am just putting forth an analogy.) and then suddenly, 'wow, something's different. Time travel!'

I mean, they look old and definitely not the kind that you will find in schools nowadays, but I really don't mind sitting on them. We still managed to have our tutorial and it was really quite an experience sitting on these kind of seats. I had the feeling that they might give way to my weight. You know, I am not exactly very light and they look like they are made of very thin wood. I don't think most of the lecture theatres have such seats. Definitely an eye-opener for me in my first year of education in this institution.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

hey leonard, interesting blog u got going here!

12:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y

10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home