Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Top floor of the science library and aging

Check this out. This is the top floor of the Science Library and I really like this place. This is the place you would like to be in if you want to do some serious studying and reading up and just spending some time with yourself, away from the crowd.
It's a really nice place with tables like the ones you see in this picture (left). And there are other kinds of tables good for discussion (without partition) and there are those that can only sit one person.
And it's a good place for blogging! (Like what I am doing now.) oh well, I just wanted to do have some fun first before getting down on the real stuff.
well, I am not the only one in this place, just in case you might have thought so from the picture. There are some people seated here and there, but on the overall, it's just peaceful and I think I am making too much noise typing on the keyboard and shaking my legs (makes the chair noisy). And I could have some sinus problem now and then, so I think I am pretty much a noise pollution. Oh man, got to keep it down!
Anyway, that's the top floor of the science library for you people out there!
Got to go back to work!
(think about this: from what I know about theory of relativity (I might be wrong!), if someone moves faster, he will age slower than the person who moves slower. hmmmm...people say I look older than my age. Maybe I have been moving slower????)
Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home