Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Parental ditype, non-parental ditype, tetratype........


oh man, that's after two hours plus of molecular genetics lecture. And you can see a few students consulting the lecturer on the stuff we were through just now.
It was really heavy. I mean, I just followed the lecture as it went and I just managed to catch short takes of it here and there. You know, I manage to go from here and there and then I say, 'ok, I go that and that. But wait a minute...how does that come to here?' You know, something like that. wow.....it was quite terrible. But I tell myself I got to go back and do some intensive reading....you know, check it out and stuff! ya, I mean, it's quite difficult to catch everything right here and now. Just got to absorb as much as possible and go read up on my own. I guess that's how things go around here....I hope.
It's break now and then tutorial (oh man!)! And that's all, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home