Friday, October 13, 2006

Updates

heellllloooooo everyone!!!

wow wow wow, it has been quite some time since this blog has gotten fresh pawprints from me, so here it is! ok, a quick one. It was like the bombardment of the lab reports last week. I am just glad that I am done with my lab reports for now. By God's grace..... Thank God.

My friends from uni are coming to my place to shoot some hoops this coming saturday and just enjoy ourselves. Kinda looking forward to it. I haven't played basketball since the CCC sports day. Hope that the haze clears up by then. If not, then I think it would be wise to stay indoors.....

My mum is saying that I am gaining weight, or in another words, I am FAT! haha. Looking fat is one thing, but health is another. I am not so worried about looking fat. Health is so much more important than looking good. But looking obese and health are closely related, right? The thing is that people can be healthy, but they still want to look good and they create problems for themselves. Eventually, their health deteriorates and they suffer. I guess what I truely want in this aspect of my life is healthiness. Never mind if I don't look good and don't have nice abs. If I am healthy, I am fine with it. Of course, if I CAN look good, that will be a bonus!! wahaha.

ok, enough of fat and health. I have actually quite a number of things on my hands. Preparation for this sunday's worship-leading. Got to finish writing my part of the term paper by the end of this week. Got to study for an upcoming CA one week and a half away. And it's a big thingy.

yeah...and I am having a strange feeling since I met this person yesterday. hmmm...not sure if I am ready to share this here yet. I don't even know myself. hmmmm....anyway, that's all for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

11:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home