Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gum???

ok, let me share this with you guys out there.

I was sitting with this person during lecture. And yes, I know this person. To protect that person's identity, I will name that person 'unnamed'.

yep, so I was sitting with unnamed and then unnamed turned towards me and asked me if I wanted gum (something like sweets). And I replied something like this, 'It's ok, I have a lot of gum in here.' And I pointed to my mouth.

Get it?

Unnamed, if you are reading this, don't get angry, ok?

yep..I thought it was pretty interesting and funny, so there you go.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha dun worry..i know she wun get angry. haha..but it was funny la..thx for lightening the mood in the boring lecture hall..haha

9:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, the question is, did u have any? :P

1:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey unnamed here! Haha... i felt it was a pretty "cold" joke... really send shivers up my spine.. haha i was just kidding:P Anyway, gd luck mugging for the upcoming test and the reports..

1:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home