Thursday, October 05, 2006

TGIF

wow. It's finally friday! man, I need a breather, you know? Work is piling up and I have got to study for tests. I think life is going to get busier in the next few weeks. Lab reports, CA, test....yeah, basically just that. But notice that I said 'lab reports' with the 's' at the back. haha..

The haze is really quite bad. I don't think you don't need a psi reading to know how bad is. Visibility has dropped and you know that effect when you have light beaming across dust? yeah, I saw that from a street lamp when I was driving at night. Thank God I spend most of my time indoors. Even then, I might get some of the dust because of the air-conditioning, right?

oh man, I am tired. May the Lord grant me strength.
That's all for now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home