Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Burning Fats

ok ok, I am going to blog this down before I forget. I was reading the nickname of one of my contacts on msn and apparently, the nickname says that she needs to burn some fats on that day.

And this is what I said exactly, "Be careful, don't start a fire."
And then her reaction........
And then my turn, again in exact words, "If I start burning my fats, I guess I will start a really big fire. hmmm...."
And then it seemed that she laughed quite a bit and then she said, in her exact words, "no comments". And she had a smiling face after that.

That could mean two things: One, she does not want to make me too proud by refuting mycomment that I have a good and steady oil reserve, so that could mean that I am not actually too obese. Two, she thinks that I should just stay away from any exposed flames. You get me???

hmmmm....I guess that's for you guys out there (who actually know me) to know and for me to find out huh???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home